At the Jim Bullock Camping Area, Big River Stae Forest Jamieson-Eildon Victoria Australia there are app. 10 good shaded dispersed campsites near the Big River. Dogs are welcome (on leads at all times) and there are opportunities for Trout Fishing in Big River. There are good toilets are available at Jim Bullock camping area. Trailer access should be Ok. Snuggle up by an open fire at night. Please bring rubbish bags with you to take your rubbish out of the campground. Bring wood and drinking water.
Small trailers, campervans or camper-trailers are OK; there is no rubbish collection and you must carry your own firewood and fresh drinking water.Kayaking and canoeing are options in Big River and Taponga Rivers,
The Jim Bullock campground is popular during holiday seasons and long weekends.
Camping Jim Bullock Camping Area
- Number of sites:
- App. 10
- Camping Fees:
- Camping is free at Jim Bullock
- Bookings:There is no way of booking to c
- This is a free camping area.
- How to book:
- Bookings can’t be taken
- No toilets available at this campsite
- DOGS OK, must be on leads at all times.
- Water Availability:
- Cary own water
- Camp fires:
- Swim with care in Bg River
- Trout fishing is an option
- Picnic Tables:
- Picnic tables are not provided at Jim Bullock
Amenities and More