Coopers Point Camping Area
Campground Coopers Point Lake Eildon National Park
Boat based camping, campsites Lake Eildon National Park Victoria Australia on Eastern Foreshore of Lake Eildon. Carry own drinking water, no dogs allowed. The only way to access the camping area Coopers Point Lake Eildon is by boat. It is recommended that before kayaking or taking your motor boat Coller Bay to camp at Coopers Point, check with the national park ranger as to the best route and what to expect when you reach Coopers Point.
- Approximately $15 per night
- Vic Parkstay
- Yes, longdrop / composting
- No pets allowed
- Water Availability:
- Non-potable water may be available. Boil all water for at least 10 minutes before drinking.
- Yes, you can swim in the lake nearby.
- Yes, fishing can be undertaken at this campsite
- Canoeing / Kayaking:
- There are canoeing and kayaking spots at or near this campsite
Amenities and More