Camping Bulldog Flat Burnt Bridge
Bulldog Flat Campground Burnt Bridge Jamieson Eildon Lower Big River State Forest Victoria Australia is accessed off the Eildon–Jamieson Rd between Burnt Bridge and the Pines. If you are camping with a camper trailer, campervan or small vehicle we recommend camping Burnt Bridge, or Camping The Pines.
It is not unusual when camping in and around Bulldog Flat to come across horse riders – there is a horse camp nearby.
At the Bulldog Flat Campground, you will find dispersed sites near Big River that often seclusion from the scrub. They are also well shaded by Southern Blue Gum and Peppermint trees and most camping sites have a gentle slope.
Bulldog Flat Campsites
- Number of sites:
- Camping Fees:
- No fees apply
- No bookings taken
- How to book:
- You can’t
- No toilets – carry your own composting toilet.
- Pets are allowed – please keep under strict control
- Water Availability:
- Non-potable water may be available from the river, however we recommend you boil for at least 10 minutes before drinking.
- Camp fires:
- There are no built fireplaces in this camp ground. Please be careful if lighting your own stove during periods of high bushfire risk.
- Wood barbeques are available, however you carry your own firewood and not light fires on days when fire bands apply
- There are fishing spots in the vicinity of this campsite.
- Picnic Tables:
- None provided
- Horse Riding:
- Canoeing / Kayaking:
- There are canoeing and kayaking spots at or near this campsite
Amenities and More